CLASSROOM QUOTATIONS: Forest Friends Edition
Use these 53 Forest Friends’ Classroom Quotations
to promote critical thinking AND decorate your classroom. Thinking about thinking (meta-cognition) through quotations exercises Higher Order Thinking Skills. Gifted learners, in particular, find these quotes fascinating. All students will be inspired by them and you will find your class involved in intriguing conversations.
Ideas for using inspiring quotations for instruction:
• Display a quote of the week. Your students can engage in an anchor activity, a sponge activity, centers, and/or group discussions.
• Incorporate quotations in your newsletters and other correspondence with parents.
• Use these quotes in PowerPoint presentations for lectures, professional development, and parent information meetings.
• These posters make great screen savers on your school computers.
• Engage your students in a Quotations Quest; a task card based scavenger hunt activity. All materials for the quest are included.
You will find many companion products in the Forest Friends theme here.
Please visit my blog
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Your feedback is important to me. Thank you in advance.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the star
near the top of any page in my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.