INSTANT Digital Alphabet Slides PRE-LOADED TO SEESAW & GOOGLE DISTANCE LEARNING
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
INSTANT Digital Alphabet Slides *ONE CLICK LOADED TO* SEESAW AND GOOGLE SLIDES™- The BEST value for getting access to 500+ INSTANT preloaded SeeSaw and Google™ Ready alphabet instructional slides/activities!
* * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *
* * * SEESAW OVERVIEW VIDEO HERE * * *
* * * GOOGLE SLIDES™ OVERVIEW VIDEO HERE * * *
What are the INSTANT Digital Alphabet Slides?
The INSTANT Digital Alphabet Slides are preloaded to SeeSaw and Google™ Slides. These games can be assigned to your students for independent practice, virtual lesson follow-up, assessment, as an independent literacy center option, homework, early finishers, etc. The slides differ slightly between the SeeSaw and Google platforms. See a detailed slide-by-slide list below.
To access the INSTANT Digital Alphabet Slides, scroll to the platform of choice and click the thumbnails. The INSTANT Digital Alphabet Slides are hyperlinked within the document. To access the games, click the thumbnails and the activity will be added to your library. To setup a SeeSaw account click HERE. To access the activities, click the thumbnails and select “make a copy” for the activity to automatically save in your Google Drive ™. For , open the Google Slides activities, click file, download, choose PowerPoint.
What is included?
This packet contains loaded to SEESAW and GOOGLE SLIDES! Each letter has its OWN slide deck so you can assign one letter at a time! (see FAQ below for additional platforms.)
SeeSaw alphabet decks include 20 slides each and includes recorded directions to assist students in distance learning! Google Slides alphabet decks include 17 slides each and have audio directions included as well!
What slides are included?
- SeeSaw Slide 1: Letter introduction
- SeeSaw Slide 2: Letter name/sound drills
- SeeSaw Slide 3: Capital letter writing
- SeeSaw Slide 4: Lowercase letter writing
- SeeSaw Slide 5: Beginning sound search
- SeeSaw Slide 6: Letter star search
- SeeSaw Slide 7: Capital rainbow writing
- SeeSaw Slide 8: Lowercase rainbow writing
- SeeSaw Slide 9: Letter typing
- SeeSaw Slide 10: Letter Highlighting
- SeeSaw Slide 11: Capital letter search
- SeeSaw Slide 12: Lowercase letter search
- SeeSaw Slide 13: Beginning sound search
- SeeSaw Slide 14: Apple letter search
- SeeSaw Slide 15: Treasure letter search
- SeeSaw Slide 16: Capital teddy bear build
- SeeSaw Slide 17: Lower teddy bear build
- SeeSaw Slide 18: Letter search and circle
- SeeSaw Slide 19: Letter action
- SeeSaw Slide 20: letter review
- Google Slide 1: Letter introduction
- Google Slide 2: Letter name/sound drills
- Google Slide 3: Capital letter tracing
- Google Slide 4: Lowercase letter tracing
- Google Slide 5: Beginning sound search
- Google Slide 6: Letter star search
- Google Slide 7: Letter Typing
- Google Slide 8: Capital letter search
- Google Slide 9: Lowercase letter search
- Google Slide 10: Beginning sound search
- Google Slide 11: Apple letter search
- Google Slide 12: Treasure letter search
- Google Slide 13: Capital teddy bear build
- Google Slide 14: Lower teddy bear build
- Google Slide 15: Letter search and circle
- Google Slide 16: Letter action
- Google Slide 17: Letter review
* * * * * * FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS * * * * * *
What grade level is this best suited for?
As always, my packets can reach from a grade level below and a grade level above the targeted audience. This packet will be best aligned for a preschool or kindergarten classroom. This packet can also be used in first grade for a review of the letters.
Can these games be used in SeeSaw?
YES! These slide decks are already loaded into SeeSaw for you! Just click the link within the packet and select "add to library". The game will be loaded into your SeeSaw library! Get more information about SeeSaw **
Can these games be used in Google Slides/Google Classroom?
YES! These slide decks are already loaded into Google Slides for you! Just click the link within the packet and select "make a copy". The game will be loaded into your Google Drive!
Can these games be used in Microsoft Teams?
Once you open the Google Slides doc you will click file, download, and choose PowerPoint! The moveable objects will transfer over to PowerPoint as well!
Can these games be used in Schoology?
Please email me for a tutorial for placing the games into Schoology! littlemindsatworkLLC@gmail.com
Can I "'break down" the slides and offer my students select slides?
Yes, in SeeSaw using the premium or Schools version you can delete and rearrange the slides to fit your needs. In Google you have two options. Option 1: Open the letter and deleted the slides off you do NOT want to use. Option 2: Select the slides you want from that letter (For example: Slides 1, 3, and 19) then click file, make a copy, choose "selected slides" and then rename the file. This will auto force a brand NEW Google file in your drive with just these select slides!
How can I use this packet in my classroom?
This packet is designed to fit into a virtual learning classroom OR in-class setting! For virtual learning, these activities can be assigned via SeeSaw, Google Classroom, or other hosting platforms like Schoology or Canvas. The files can also be used as a lesson component during your live lessons! In the class settings, these activities can be used for independent center time or used for whole-group lessons using the interactive whiteboard.
I already have some of your interactive games. Are these new?
YES! Every slide/activity is NEW! There are no repeats with any other packet!
Are there recording sheets included?
Currently I do not have recording sheets included. I would like to focus on getting these virtual learning games to you quickly! A lot of educators are facing distance learning so I would like to assist there and can look at adding recording sheets once in-class learning begins to return!
Is this packet part of another bundle?
No, sorry this is not part of any other bundle/packet.
Will this file contain new material going forward?
This file is 100% complete so no further additions are needed!
Please email me at email@example.com
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook