INSTANT Digital Games PART 2 PRE-LOADED TO SEESAW & GOOGLE SLIDES **250 GAMES**
What educators are saying
INSTANT Digital Games MEGA PART 2 *ONE CLICK LOADED TO* SEESAW AND GOOGLE SLIDES™: The BEST value for getting access to **ALL NEW** 250 INSTANT pre-loaded Seesaw and Google™ Ready games/activities!
* * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *
* * * OVERVIEW VIDEO HERE * * *
What are the INSTANT Digital Games PART 2?
The INSTANT Digital Games PART 2 are pre-loaded to Seesaw and Google™ Slides. These games can be assigned to your students for independent practice, virtual lesson follow-up, assessment, as an independent literacy center option, independent math center option, homework, early finishers, etc. See the detailed list of skills covered in this packet below.
To access the INSTANT Digital Games, scroll to the platform of choice and click the thumbnails. The INSTANT Digital Games are hyperlinked within the document. To access the games, click the thumbnails and the activity will be added to your library. To setup a Seesaw account click HERE. To access the activities, click the thumbnails and select “make a copy” for the activity to automatically save in your Google Drive ™. For , open the Google Slides activities, click file, download, choose PowerPoint.
>> UNSURE IF THESE GAMES WILL WORK FOR YOU? TRY THEM FOR FREE ! YEP! CLICK TO DOWNLOAD A FREE SET OF GAMES TO TRY! <<
What is included?
This packet contains loaded to SEESAW and GOOGLE SLIDES! (see FAQ below for additional platforms.) Each slide deck has 20 slides included! THAT IS 5,000 PRE-LOADED DIGITAL PAGES!
**NOTE ON SELF-CHECKING: Self-checking options are available. Per request, there are some decks that have 5 self-checking and 15 with no self-checking. This allows for independent mastery of the skill assessing!
Seesaw games have typed instruction, video demo, and recorded directions to assist students in distance learning! Google and Seesaw Slide games have directions included typed along the top of each slide!
What skills are included?
- Numbers to 20 [including counting sets/on, number words, before and after] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Writing Prompts [animals, things, places, actions, fall, winter, spring, summer] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Grammar [nouns, verbs, adjectives, punctuation, w words, contractions] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Science [living, nonliving, magnetic, machines, senses, sun/heat, caring for earth] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Visual Discrimination [spotting differences, odd one out, making matches] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Social Studies [citizens, friendship, community, maps, wants/needs, then/now] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Phonemic Awareness [rhyming, adding/deleting sounds, word ladders] *10 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Alphabet [identify and alphabetical order] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Beginning Sounds [consonants, blends, and digraphs] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- CVC words [word families, read/match, identify, sort vowel] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Word Building [cvc, cvce, blends, digraphs] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- CVC and CVCE Mixed [build, type, sort, silent e] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Sentences [read, build, comprehend] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Final Sounds [consonants, blends, and digraphs] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Ten Frames [to 20] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Addition Within 5 [including word problems, missing number in equation] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Number Bonds [within 5, 10, 20] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Combinations to 10 and Doubles to 20 *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Numbers to 100 [skip counting, building, 100 charts, place value] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Comparing [comparing sets and numbers] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Addition Within 10 [including word problems, missing number in equation] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Addition within 20 [including word problems, missing number in equation] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Geometry and Data [shapes, fractions, graphing] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Time and Money [counting coins, time to half hour] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Sight Words [Pre-Primer, Primer, First Grade] *9 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Medial Sounds [single vowels and vowel teams] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Reading and decoding [words, sentences, passages] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Advanced ELA [diphthongs, r-controlled, inflectional/double endings, compound words] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Social Emotional Learning [expected and unexpected] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Following Directions [read and respond] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
- Sequencing [life events, transitional words, writing stories] *8 SLIDE DECKS INCLUDED*
* * * * * * FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS * * * * * *
I already have some of your interactive games. Are these new? YES! Every slide/activity is NEW! There are no repeats with any other packet! If you love these games, you can try out PART 1!
What grade level is this best suited for?
As always, my packets can reach from a grade level below and a grade level above the targeted audience. This packet will be best aligned for a kindergarten and first grade classroom. However, there will be plenty of slides for a preschool classroom (alphabet, rhyming, syllables, sounds, word families, numbers, counting, shapes, measurement)!
Can these games be used in Seesaw?
YES! These games are already loaded into Seesaw for you! Just click the link within the packet and select "add to library". The game will be loaded into your Seesaw library! Get more information about Seesaw **
Can these games be used in Google Slides/Google Classroom?
YES! These games are already loaded into Google Slides for you! Just click the link within the packet and select "make a copy". The game will be loaded into your Google Drive!
Can these games be used in Microsoft Teams?
Once you open the Google Slides doc you will click file, download, and choose PowerPoint! The moveable objects will transfer over to PowerPoint as well!
Can these games be used in Schoology?
Please email me for a tutorial for placing the games into Schoology! littlemindsatworkLLC@gmail.com
How can I use this packet in my classroom?
This packet is designed to fit into a virtual learning classroom OR in-class setting! For virtual learning, these activities can be assigned via Seesaw, Google Classroom, or other hosting platforms like Schoology or Canvas. The files can also be used as a lesson component during your live lessons! In the class settings, these activities can be used for independent center time or used for whole-group lessons using the interactive whiteboard.
Are there recording sheets included?
Currently I do not have recording sheets included. I would like to focus on getting these virtual learning games to you quickly! A lot of educators are facing distance learning so I would like to assist there and can look at adding recording sheets once in-class learning begins to return!
Is this packet part of another bundle?
No, sorry this is not part of any other bundle/packet.
Will this file contain all of your future digital games/files/activities?
This file will contain 250 INSTANT games as described above! This packet does not grant access to ALL of my new digital slides. I will be creating additional sets for thematic centers, curriculum based slides, and additional grade levels that will be separate of this listing.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook