INSTANT Digital Numbers 0-20 Slide Decks PRE-LOADED TO SEESAW & GOOGLE SLIDES™
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
INSTANT Digital Numbers Slides *ONE CLICK LOADED TO* SEESAW AND GOOGLE SLIDES™- The BEST value for getting access to 400+ INSTANT pre-loaded Seesaw and Google™ Ready numbers 0 to 20 instructional slides/activities!
* * * Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me! * * *
* * * SEESAW OVERVIEW VIDEO HERE * * *
* * * GOOGLE SLIDES™ OVERVIEW VIDEO HERE * * *
What are the INSTANT Digital Numbers Slides?
The INSTANT Digital Numbers Slides are preloaded to Seesaw and Google™ Slides. These slides can be assigned to your students for independent practice, virtual lesson follow-up, assessment, as an independent math center option, homework, early finishers, etc. The slides differ slightly between the Seesaw and Google platforms. See a detailed slide-by-slide list below.
To access the INSTANT Digital Numbers Slides, scroll to the platform of choice and click the thumbnails. The INSTANT Digital Numbers Slides are hyperlinked within the document. To access the games, click the thumbnails and the activity will be added to your library. To setup a Seesaw account click HERE. To access the activities, click the thumbnails and select “make a copy” for the activity to automatically save in your Google Drive ™. For , open the Google Slides activities, click file, download, choose PowerPoint.
What is included?
- NUMBERS 0-20
This packet contains loaded to SEESAW and GOOGLE SLIDES! Each number has its OWN slide deck so you can assign one number at a time! (see FAQ below for additional platforms.)
Seesaw number decks include 20 slides each and includes recorded directions to assist students in distance learning! Google Slides number decks include 18 slides each and have audio directions included as well!
What slides are included?
- Seesaw Slide 1: Number introduction
- Seesaw Slide 2: Number handwriting
- Seesaw Slide 3: Number sense search
- Seesaw Slide 4: Number cookie build
- Seesaw Slide 5: Number ten frame build
- Seesaw Slide 6: Number star search
- Seesaw Slide 7: Number rainbow writing
- Seesaw Slide 8: Number count it out
- Seesaw Slide 9: Number typing
- Seesaw Slide 10: Number highlighting
- Seesaw Slide 11: Number search
- Seesaw Slide 12: Ten frame search
- Seesaw Slide 13: Subitizing search
- Seesaw Slide 14: Apple number search
- Seesaw Slide 15: Treasure number search
- Seesaw Slide 16: Number teddy bear build
- Seesaw Slide 17: Number pizza count
- Seesaw Slide 18: Number search and circle
- Seesaw Slide 19: Number cookie count
- Seesaw Slide 20: Number review
- Google Slide 1: Number introduction
- Google Slide 2: Number handwriting
- Google Slide 3: Number sense search
- Google Slide 4: Number cookie build
- Google Slide 5: Number ten frame build
- Google Slide 6: Number star search
- Google Slide 7: Number count it out
- Google Slide 8: Number typing
- Google Slide 9: Number search
- Google Slide 10: Ten frame search
- Google Slide 11: Subitizing search
- Google Slide 12: Apple number search
- Google Slide 13: Treasure number search
- Google Slide 14: Number teddy bear build
- Google Slide 15: Number pizza count
- Google Slide 16: Number search & circle
- Google Slide 17: Number cookie count
- Google Slide 18: Number review
* * * * * * FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS * * * * * *
What grade level is this best suited for?
As always, my packets can reach from a grade level below and a grade level above the targeted audience. This packet will be best aligned for a preschool or kindergarten classroom. This packet can also be used in first grade for a review of numbers 1-20.
Can these games be used in Seesaw?
YES! These slide decks are already loaded into Seesaw for you! Just click the link within the packet and select "add to library". The game will be loaded into your Seesaw library! Get more information about Seesaw **
Can these games be used in Google Slides/Google Classroom?
YES! These slide decks are already loaded into Google Slides for you! Just click the link within the packet and select "make a copy". The game will be loaded into your Google Drive!
Can these games be used in Microsoft Teams?
Once you open the Google Slides doc you will click file, download, and choose PowerPoint! The moveable objects will transfer over to PowerPoint as well!
Can these games be used in Schoology?
Please email me for a tutorial for placing the games into Schoology! littlemindsatworkLLC@gmail.com
Can I "'break down" the slides and offer my students select slides?
Yes, in Seesaw using the premium or Schools version you can delete and rearrange the slides to fit your needs. In Google you have two options. Option 1: Open the number and delete the slides off you do NOT want to use. Option 2: Select the slides you want from that letter (For example: Slides 1, 3, and 19) then click file, make a copy, choose "selected slides" and then rename the file. This will auto force a brand NEW Google file in your drive with just these select slides!
How can I use this packet in my classroom?
This packet is designed to fit into a virtual learning classroom OR in-class setting! For virtual learning, these activities can be assigned via Seesaw, Google Classroom, or other hosting platforms like Schoology or Canvas. The files can also be used as a lesson component during your live lessons! In the class settings, these activities can be used for independent center time or used for whole-group lessons using the interactive whiteboard.
I already have some of your interactive games. Are these new?
YES! Every slide/activity is NEW! There are no repeats with any other packet!
Are there recording sheets included?
Currently I do not have recording sheets included. I would like to focus on getting these virtual learning games to you quickly! A lot of educators are facing distance learning so I would like to assist there and can look at adding recording sheets once in-class learning begins to return!
Is this packet part of another bundle?
No, sorry this is not part of any other bundle/packet.
Please email me at email@example.com
Would you like to receive notifications for my newly released packets and upcoming sale? Be sure to FOLLOW ME here on TPT!
**Join my private Facebook Group to join fellow Pre-K, Kindergarten, First Grade and Second Grade teachers that use my curriculum! Collaborate, chat and share ideas with like-minded teachers! Join the private Facebook group H E R E!
Visit my blog Little Minds at Work
Follow me on Facebook