INTEGERS & THEIR OPPOSITES PowerPoint Lesson & Practice | Distance Learning
Also included in
- Get your students successfully understanding the 6th Grade NUMBERS Unit (integers, GCF, LCM, rational numbers) with this PowerPoint Presentation BUNDLE.This bundle includes 8 PowerPoint Lessons that are designed to teach students about integers, greatest common factor, least common multiplies andPrice $22.40Original Price $28.00Save $5.60
- Get your students successfully understanding the 6th Grade MATH CURRICULUM (all units) with this PowerPoint Presentation BUNDLE.This bundle includes 48 PowerPoint Lessons that are designed to teach the ENTIRE 6th Grade Math Curriculum. Each lesson starts with a mini-lesson and guided practice questPrice $134.40Original Price $168.00Save $33.60
- Great for online learning and distance learning!
Get your students successfully understanding INTEGERS AND THEIR OPPOSITES with this PowerPoint Presentation. This lesson begins with a focused mini-lesson and guided practice questions. It concludes with a lesson quiz and exit ticket to assess student understanding. All of the answers are included. This PowerPoint presentation is 100% editable, therefore you can modify any slide as needed.
What is Included:
_ Mini-Lesson with Guided Practice
The mini-lesson includes essential vocabulary and key terms for this topic. Students are guided through scaffolded instruction with guided practice questions for each lesson objective. All of the math problems are worked out step-by-step with detailed explanations.
_ Lesson Quiz
The lesson ends with a lesson quiz that includes questions from each topic of this lesson. This is perfect for assessing your students understanding of this lesson. Have students complete these questions individually or with a partner.
_ Exit Ticket
An exit ticket question is included at the end of the presentation. Have students write the answer on a post-it or index card and turn it in to you on their way out the door.
✔ Graph and Label Points on a Number Line
✔ Graph the Opposite of a Number shown on a Number Line
✔ Write the Opposite of a Number
Common Core Aligned (6th Grade)
- 6.NS.C.5 Understand that positive and negative numbers are used together to describe quantities having opposite directions or values; use positive and negative numbers to represent quantities in real-world contexts, explaining the meaning of 0 in each situation.
- 6.NS.C.6a Recognize opposite signs of numbers as indicating locations on opposite sides of 0 on the number line; recognize that the opposite of the opposite of a number is the number itself...
- 6.NS.C.6c Find and position integers and other rational numbers on a horizontal or vertical number line diagram;
Get additional integers resources to support your students learning!
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG!
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.