Thank you for purchasing the Dinosaur PowerPoint Quiz by United by Class!
This is a short, interactive, and fun PowerPoint quiz.
This may be used as a preassessment, to teach vocabulary, to review, to use as an informal assessment, or whatever your heart desires!
This PowerPoint contains 5 questions:
1. Which contains both a meat and vegetable diet? - Omnivore
2. Which dinosaur is considered the "KING" of the dinosaurs? - TRex
3. Which dinosaur has three horns on its head? - Triceratops
4. What is the meaning of a Fossil? - The remains of a prehistoric animal that is preserved
5. Which do paleontologist do? - Studies animal and plant fossils
Students go through the slides and answer the questions. They are unable to "click on" until they get the answer correct. When answered wrong, students are referred back to the question to try again. Each correct answer leads to a picture/clipart explaining the question. Students may always exit the interactive quiz when pressing "Esc" on the keyboard.
***NOTE*** If you like the idea of an interactive PowerPoint quiz but this is not exactly what you want, then leave a comment and I will contact you back leaving details. I am able to make interactive quizzes of your choice!
INTERACTICE Dinosaur PowerPoint Quiz
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License