This resource covers the integral, surface and deep features of Interviewing. It contains full-on activities and assessments to cover the skills of literacy in an easy, structured, cover-your-bases system. It includes everything you need to get going with interviewing in your classroom.
Teachers can use this to enhance the speaking skills of the learners, especially the technique needed to face an interview.
• Understand what an interview is and the purpose of interviewing.
• Explore interview types.
• Learn how to conduct an interview.
• Learn how to prepare for an interview.
• Analyze sample questions for interviews.
• Face an interview.
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
1. Lesson Plan
2. List of Typical Behaviours
3. How to Conduct an Interview
4. Assessment Rubrics
5. Interview Preparation Activity
6. Sample Job Interview
7. Sample Behavioural Interview
8. 4 Tricky Interview Questions