* These are flash cards for the Green, Blue, Red and White levels of IRLA (levels 1 and 2 where appropriate).
* Each card features a single word as well as a sentence so that students can practice the words in context.
* The file is editable, so you can change the sentences and personalize them for your class or school if you like.
* Cards could be printed on card stock, laminated and put on rings.
* They could also be posted on word walls along with student illustrations of the sentences.
* This product was created using a free template called "So You Want to Make Your Own Games?" created by Kathy Griffin, who gave permission for the template to be used to created other TpT products.