A Lesson Presentation on Irony. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Figurative Langauge Irony.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – What is so special about the visual?
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - SlideShare Presentation on What is Irony?
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – Identify the type of Irony
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Types of Irony
7. Collaborative Group Task – Find an Example each
8. Differentiated Activity that provides Learning Opportunity for Level Learners
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state the Outcome Expected
10. Plenary that Assesses Learning Outcomes - Identify the Irony Types
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - Take the Situation and Write an Irony Story
12. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Irony to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their language skills.