This is a printable document that includes no work for you. Get the packets ready and keep on hand for emergency sub plans if you wake up feeling icky or even print as an ISS packet. It has all you need to keep your students more than busy through the day. All you have to do is print the packets and you are ready to go!
Included in this packet
• Reading Passage and comprehension questions
• Writing Task that goes along with the reading (along with a treasure map they draw and steps they need to follow for the map).
• Phonics lesson: fill in the missing vowel and then pick four of those words to use in sentences.
• Grammar Lesson and practice
• Pirate Vocabulary
• Fluency Page
• Science Passage and questions- sink or float (If you want to have them do the activity then you need the supplies in your emergency sub stuff, if not have them guess)
• Math fact practice
• Math skill- compare and contrast
• Social Studies reading and questions