Great last-minute party games! Get your children up and moving with this set of six active games for your classroom Christmas party. All offer minimum prep for you, maximum fun for your kids!
Your students will love Shoveling Snow, Snowshoe Races, and Snowball Toss! (It doesn't snow much where I live, so this is as close to "snow" as many of my students ever get.) Then, move on to Pass the Jingle Bell, Peppermint Drop, and Jingle Beans! All six are simple but exciting, sure-to-please games.
This set includes complete printable directions for all six games, and printable point and symbol cards to use with Jingle Beans. Just add a few simple materials (paper plates, cotton balls, jingle bells, spoons, peppermints, and easy-to-make jingle bean bags and a yarn snowball) and you're all set for party fun!
Please see the preview for a closer look at this resource!
More holiday fun from my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
• The Gingerbread Man - Reader's Theater Fun!
• Q is for Christmas! A Christmas Alphabet Book to Make With Your Class
• Christmas Poetry Writing Frames
• Christmas Riddle Task Cards - Who Am I? Read & Write the Room
• Christmas Trivia Task Card Fun - Bingo & More!
• Gingerbread Addition Games
You can find more Christmas games, activities, and resources HERE.
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you credits towards FREE TpT purchases. I love reading your feedback!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.