Also included in
- This Macbeth Shakespeare Bundle combines my Macbeth Comics and Activities and the Intro to Shakespeare Activity Bundle.The Macbeth set includes summaries of each act. When I teach Macbeth, I don't like summaries that are too long or give too much away. These summaries not only provide a good visua$19.79$22.00Save $2.21
- Make the greatest love story of all time approachable for your students, who might be reading Shakespeare for the first time. This Romeo and Juliet and Shakespeare Bundle combines my Romeo and Juliet Comic Summaries and Activities and the Intro to Shakespeare Activity Bundle.The Romeo and Juliet s$18.39$23.00Save $4.61
- This Midsummer Nights Dream and Shakespeare Bundle combines my A Midsummer Nights Dream Comic and Activities and the Intro to Shakespeare Activity Bundle.The Midsummer Night's Dream set includes summaries of each act. When I teach A Midsummer Night's Dream, I don't like summaries that are too long$16.79$21.00Save $4.21
- Shakespeare Comics Activity Bundle This bundle collects all four Shakespeare Comics resources: an activity on Sonnet 18, a biography on William Shakespeare, a set on iambic pentameter, and a set of Shakespeare skill builders. Each has a comic that introduces the comic plus follow up activities. Sh$10.79$11.99Save $1.20
- To be or not to be the teacher that makes Shakespeare fun? The answer is obvious, isn't it? This Hamlet and Shakespeare Bundle combines my Hamlet Comics and Activities and the Intro to Shakespeare Activity Bundle, two resources that bring laughter and engagement to the study of this classic play.$18.39$23.00Save $4.61
- This Julius Caesar and Shakespeare Bundle combines my Julius Caesar Comics and Activitiesand the Intro to Shakespeare Activity Bundle, two resources that bring laughter and engagement to the study of this classic play. The Julius Caesar set includes summaries of each act. When I teach Julius Caesar$18.40$23.00Save $4.60
- This is the big one! ALL of my Shakespeare resources available in ONE bundle. Six plays. Lots of activities. Your classroom will be filled with students excited to get involved with the Bard.There are comic summaries of the following plays: Romeo and Juliet, Julius Caesar, A Midsummer Night's Dream,$67.99$84.99Save $17.00
- Romeo and Juliet and Julius Ceasar. Two of Shakespeare's most famous plays. Now all the resources you need to make BOTH plays a fun and meaningful experience for your students.Included in this bundle are Romeo and Juliet Comics and Activities and Julius Caesar Activities. Each act of each play is su$35.20$44.00Save $8.80
No study of Shakespeare would be complete without a lesson on iambic pentameter, and this comic teaches students the basics with none other than Will Shakespeare! After the comic introduces the concept of iambic pentameter, students will explore the use of iambic pentameter with one of Shakespeare's sonnets. After that, students will apply their knowledge of iambic pentameter to write their own sonnet. Creativity is encouraged!
If you like this resource, you might be interested in these:
Connect with Me!
© David Rickert
All rights reserved by author.
Duplication limited to single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.