Sale Priced at $1.50 ONLY until midnight Aug. 3 EST! Back to School Who Am I? Cube! Includes a Bonus Activity for kids to keep, called Summer Memories! One to keep and one to display for Open House :)
Fun, Back to School project has students creating a “Who am I” Cube & “Summer Memories Cube”. Very little teacher prep is involved in this engaging activity, perfect for the first week of school!
• Photos with step by step instructions for the teacher!
• Template for Summer Memory cube, which students will turn in as single paper
• Template for Summer Memory cube, to be copied on color paper, cut out, and construct cube
• Template for “Who Am I?” Cube, this is for “getting to know you “activities. This gets previewed and approved by teacher.
• Template for “Who Am I?” cube, to be copied on color paper, cut out, and construct cube. Includes instructions on the template.
If you colored card stock or colored paper is not available, no worries. White copy paper works fine and looks great. Kids can make doodle edges or run a highlighter along cube edges. Smart and affordable!
• Create a Summer Memory cube to take home and keep.
• Create an “Who am I? ” Cube for the teacher to keep and display in room for Open House and Back to School Night! Can be hung from ceiling or on bulletin board.
If you are interested in more products like this, click the green star on my TPT page and receive notices about new releases for up to 50% off the first 48 hours.
Remember to earn TPT credits by rating your purchases.
Teachers are BUSY! Thanks for stopping by my Prickly Pear Puzzles store! :)