Also included in
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and ha$50.00$70.50Save $20.50
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
- https://view.flodesk.com/pages/60e0866c1828af05b59dabd2$13.50$18.25Save $4.75
This is a great printable one page board game to keep on hand for speaking and listening practice. Your students must decided whether their classmate is telling the truth or a lie about a subject on the game board. All of the subjects relate to kids and young learners: family, everyday life, likes and dislikes, food, school, vacation and speaking about themselves. In order to use this game your students will need to have a good grasp of the present simple, adverbs of frequency and the past simple. This activity is great as an icebreaker or as your students get to know each other better. Have fun guessing the truth and play along with your students. They'll love trying to figure out the truth about their teacher too! Directions are included!
- 8.5" x 11 board game (Full Color)
- Truth or Lie Cards
- Point tracking Sheet
- Small place markers (skittles, m&m's, paper clips or mini erasers)
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!