Also included in
- This bundle contains 4 of my favorite ESL conversation question card games for Elementary level English learners. Your students can practice listening and speaking skills using Wh- Questions (what, where, when, why) Present Continuous Action Verbs, Past Simple and Present Perfect all within the cont$14.00$17.25Save $3.25
- This is a bundle of super engaging card games to practice present and past verb tenses, action verbs, adverbs, irregulars, using comparative and superlative adjectives and formulating questions while having fun. By using these sets throughout the year, you'll have great success getting your students$25.00$34.00Save $9.00
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
- This ESL Back To School Bundle features 7 resources to help you navigate the first week of school and encourage your students to socialize and get to know each other. Included you'll find speaking, getting to know you ice breakers and basic vocabulary resources.What's included in this bundle:Getting$13.50$18.25Save $4.75
- This collection features a wide range of ESL Speaking activities designed to increase fluency, comprehension and make speaking more natural and FUN! These 20+ resources are bundled together for a BIG $$ discount. It's a great opportunity for ESL, EFL and ENL teachers to prepare for the year and ha$50.00$71.25Save $21.25
This ice breaker card game features 80 open-ended questions. It's a great way for your students to get to know each other in small groups while playing a card game that they know and love! Similar to a classic numbers and colors card game that they might already be familiar with - this question version is modified with on each card making it the perfect activity to get acquainted with new classes in Elementary, ESL and EFL classrooms. Your students will Getting students to open up about themselves while playing a game helps them to relax, get to know each other and find common likes and dislikes. It helps improve correct answer formation for questions in the Present Simple and Past Simple.
96 Cards Total
- 80 different ICE BREAKER QUESTION CARDS geared towards Elementary or ESL/EFL students
Each card has a number from 1-10 and a question
Card topics include: likes, dislikes, preferences, family, school, food, hobbies,
sports, about me
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes the color
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards and re-use again for years to come.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!