PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Ice Breaker Fun for Middle School! Build it! Toss It! Talk About IT!
Open the Preview and Have a LOOK!
Fun, Back to School project has students creating one or two “Box Cubes” all about them.
This is a fun and funny way to break the ice in your 5th – 8th grade classroom, church group, home school group, scouts and more!
• Photos with step by step instructions for the teacher!
• 4 different, fun, templates so there is a variety of discussion going on during the “Toss” part of the game.
• Detailed instructions and variety of suggestions to carry out this fun game.
If you colored card stock or colored paper is not available, no worries. White copy paper works fine and looks great. Kids can make doodle edges or run a highlighter along cube edges. Smart and affordable!
• Complete the thoughts and answers questions on their flat sheet. ( I recommend having this on the table and they do it as bell work when they enter the room)
• Build the Cube Box – 2 per student recommended
• Toss the Cubes at Teachers Command-
• Interview and be interviewed by fellow peers
If you are interested in more products like this, click the green star on my TPT page and receive notices about new releases for up to 50% off the first 48 hours.
Remember to earn TPT credits by rating your purchases.
Teachers are BUSY! Thanks for stopping by my Prickly Pear Puzzles store!