Complete the 10 missions during the first week to get kids familiar with each other.
10 Different Ice Breaker Missions such as:
- Make a watch that describe themselves (eg. drawing their face, decorating the watch with their favorite food or coloring the watch with their favorite color, etc)
- Find out 3 people's favorite hobbies and write it down.
- Find out 3 people with pets and draw their pets.
Each mission is accompanied with 8 different watches:
4 boy versions and 4 girl versions
How it works:
1. Each kid will get 1 watch. (You can distribute the sheets around class and ask the kids to cut it them out.)
2. Once everyone has a watch, it's mission time! The first mission is to make a watch to describe themselves - whether it's coloring the watch with their favorite color, or drawing their face on the watch, and decorating it with their favorite foods. Follow-up missions are more interactive such as finding out what other people's favorite hobbies or colors are.
3. Students will record their discoveries by writing or drawing the information on their watch strap.
4. End the activity with a sharing session of facts!
Other 'Watch' products:
For problems and questions, contact me at email@example.com
Blog with exclusive giveaways and updates.