Icebreakers Worksheet for Lions
Fun and engaging Icebreakers to get students engaged and talking!
This worksheet can be used as an icebreaker, part of a lesson, supplemental activity, review, or just for fun! Decorated with all kinds of cute lions. Students answer the questions, color, and discuss!
Includes (answers below, worksheet is blank):
- Lions are the _(2nd)__ largest cat species in the world. Who is number one? (tiger)
- Lions are not endangered, but they are a vulnerable species. This means: (they are at risk because their population is decreasing)
- Nickname : (King of the Jungle)
- Lions live: (Africa)
_ They eat: (antelopes, buffaloes, zebras, giraffes, etc)
-How many hours a day do lions rest? (up to 20!)
- You are hear a lion's roar from _(8km)____ away!
- (Lionesses) (female lions) do most of their hunting at night. The male lion protects the (pride) and territory.