Ice Breakers Task Cards Get to Know You Questions for Games and Back to School
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of 6 Task Card Sets (224 cards) are perfect to help your students learn your classroom rules and procedures, learn about each other, and to help them master two important skills they will need throughout the year: following directions and rephrasing the question. Each set has been revisePrice $14.74Original Price $19.84Save $5.10
Use these 44 ice breaker question cards (print or digital) at the start of the year as a back to school activity or anytime you want to build community in your classroom.
- Directions and Suggestions
- 44 Printable Task Cards Color
- 44 Printable Task Cards Blackline
- Google Slides Option
- 44 Google Slides Task Cards
They can be used in a variety of ways as discussion or writing prompts; however, they are also a great way to get your students up and moving. Instructions for 4 activities that will do just that are included:
- Walk Talk Trade
- Talk, Talk, Trade
- Concentric Circles
- Scavenger Hunt
You may also be interested in
• Paragraph of the Week Grades 3-5
• No Prep Close Reading Passages with Text Dependent Questions
• Reading Strategy Task Card Bundle
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
About the Author
These passages were written by me, Rachel Lynette. I am a published author of over 120 nonfiction books for children on a variety of subjects, as well as several teacher resource books. I have written for publishers such as Harcourt, Thompson-Gale, Rosen, Children’s Press, Evan-Moor, Kagan, and several others. These passages reflect more than a decade of professional writing experience.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette and Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom