Ice Cream Alphabet Letter Match Activity | Uppercase Lowercase Beginning Sound
Also included in
- This Mega Bundle of Alphabet Letter Activities features 25 alphabet themed activities perfect for PreK, kindergarten or first grade literacy centers. The Alphabet Letter activities in this bundle range from manipulative mats to cut and paste letter craft activities and are bound to engage learners oPrice $76.00Original Price $121.50Save $45.50
This Alphabet Matching Activity for Kindergarten and Preschool will have your students excited to explore letters during your next literacy centers. This engaging alphabet matching game involves uppercase and lowercase letters along with pictures for students to identify beginning sounds. The fun ice cream format will encourage play and exploration while focusing on the important skill of sound and letter identification.
The colorful ice cream pieces are simple to prepare - just print, laminate and cut. This letter matching activity includes match the ice cream to the cone or bowl plus three-part puzzles in which students match the uppercase letter, lowercase letter and picture beginning with that letter sound.
What’s included in this Kindergarten Alphabet Match Activity:
- Ice cream pieces: 260 pieces - two uppercase, two lowercase and six beginning sound pictures for each letter
- Ice cream cones: 52 pieces - one for each uppercase and lowercase letter
- Ice cream bowls: 52 pieces - one for each uppercase and lowercase letter
- Three-part popsicle puzzles: - 78 pieces to make 26 puzzles, one for each letter
What activities can my students complete with this Ice Cream Alphabet Match resource?
Some suggestions to get the most out of this engaging alphabet match resource include:
- uppercase letter to the uppercase letter
- uppercase letter to the lowercase letter
- uppercase letter to the beginning sound picture
- uppercase letter to the lowercase letter and the beginning sound picture
Who is this resource best suited to?
This alphabet uppercase and lowercase matching activity is perfect for use with both preschool and kindergarten students.
How is this activity for Kindergarten and Preschool best used?
- As part of your kindergarten or preschool morning work
- During kindergarten literacy centers
- With small groups of students
Suggested related resources not included in this pack:
Alphabet Letter and Sound Mats
Are you following Fun with Mama?
Be sure to and never miss a new resource.
If you like this resource, I'd love to hear from you!
Don’t forget - you can earn yourself TpT credits for future purchases by leaving a review of this product.