Target colors, counting, and FIVE different grammar skills (subjective pronouns, possessive pronouns, present progressive verbs, future tense verbs, and third person singular verbs) with this super fun, interactive, and DELICIOUS activity!
This product is intended to target grammar skills, colors, and numbers! Included in this activity are 10 numbered cones and 55 scoops. Over 2/3 of the action scoops are summer themed while a few are generic actions.
To prepare: Print and laminate all cones and scoops. Cut out all cones and scoops.
Suggestions for use: Flip over the ice cream cones and scoops. Students turn over a cone and then take the corresponding number of scoops – counting each scoop and/or stating the color of each scoop. To address grammar skills, set up the activity the same as above. Have students make sentences about each picture targeting any of the following:
* subjective pronouns (he, she, it, they)
* possessive pronouns (his, her, its, their)
* present progressive verb tense (e.g. splashing, jumping, etc)
* future verb tense (e.g. will splash, will jump, etc)
* third person singular verb tense (e.g. splashes, jumps, etc)