This center is a way to review the four types of sentences with your students without end marks to help them. Each part of this center is colorful and eye catching to students, with a great summertime, ice cream theme!
Students are to read each card and decide if the sentence is a declarative, interrogative, exclamatory, or imperative sentence. They will then put the sentence card under the correct heading. Then they will need to put the "token" with the correct end mark on each sentence card.
This center includes:
* a cover sheet explaining the center (with an example of what they are to do on the card)
* a sheet with 4 cover sheets on it so that it can fit onto a 4x6 clear photo box
* 12 sentence cards
* 12 circle tokens
* 4 sheets with headings for each type of sentence at the top
* an answer sheet to circle their answers on
* a sheet to write a declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory sentence
***THIS CENTER INCLUDES BOTH COLOR AND BLACKLINE VERSIONS***