The end of the year is a great time to review all math standards! This can also be used to prepare students for any math test! With this math challenge, students will earn parts of their ice cream sundae or cone by correctly completing a variety of math tasks. Each time students correctly complete a math task, they can check or color in the ice cream sundae part they earned! I provided the challenges I use in my classroom, but I also provided editable challenges to fit your student needs! It is up to you how long the challenge will last. I start the challenge a few weeks before the end of the school year. It is a great way to keep your students engaged to the very last school day! Once the challenge is complete, your students will enjoy their ice cream sundaes that they earned!
Throughout the challenge students will earn their bowl or cone, spoon, ice cream, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, whip cream, sprinkles and a cherry for their ice cream sundae! You can use all or a select few!
Included in this product:
- Introduction page that includes tips on how it can be implemented into your classroom
- 8 pre-made math challenges that were created for my class (two digit addition and subtraction, adding 3 numbers, telling time, three digit addition and subtraction, place value and money)
- 8 editable math challenges you can personalize to fit your student needs
-10 math challenge posters
- 4 student or teacher challenge check sheets
- 2 different bulletin board titles to display challenge