Set the tone for your class with this inquiry activity for back to school. This is by far one of the most powerful activities I have every used with students.
This 2-part back to school activity
engages students in analysis by learning about each other. Challenge your students to teach you and each other about themselves through this investigative activity. Students assemble information about themselves and then play researcher in exploring each other's artifacts. All the student handouts and teacher directions in this ready-to-use guide.
This activity also can be used beyond back to school for historical and literary figures.
This detailed guide includes:
-Suggestions for how to use at the beginning of the year and beyond
-Student handouts for activity
-A complete list of materials
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Ways to get free stuff, discounts and more
- New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. Find out when new products come online by becoming a follower.
- Find out about weekly deals, sales, free stuff and more on the Facebook Page.
- Grab tips for using products, teaching, and more (even a little cooking) on the blog
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me