Also included in
- Teaching kindergarten, first, and second graders all about rhythm can be challenging, but these resources are here to help! These are all of the song, lessons, games, centers activities, flashcards, and more that I have created to teach quarter notes, eighth notes, and quarter rests.Join my free res$55.65$79.50Save $23.85
Ickle Ockle is a really fun song and game to teach ta rest or do. This lesson is extremely thourough, and there are many different activities. Because it can be used for ta rest or do, this song can be used to teach elementary music to first grade or second grade.
This lesson include a lesson plan, directions for the game, a powerpoint to introduce either ta rest or do, solfege cards to match the song, and fish cards with solfege patterns on them to practice sol, mi, la or sol, mi, la, do.
- Lesson plan
- 22 page powerpoint to introduce ta rest or do
- 22 page powerpoint to introduce ta rest or do in stick notation
- Worksheet to practice ta rest
- Worksheet to practice solfege on staff
- Cards with the solfege for the song (in iconic notation, rhythm and solfege, and notes on staff)
- 12 Fish shaped cards to practice sol, mi, and la
- 12 Fish shaped cards to practice sol, mi, la, and do
You may also like:
Join my free resource library to get exclusive FREE content!
Let's be friends!
Blog: Becca's Music Room