Also included in
- Here's a complete printable unit for Middle School students on how to how to analyze how and why characters and ideas develop and interact over the course of a text (R.CCR.3)! It includes everything the teacher needs to Teach, Reteach & Enrich with built-in differentiation!All the work is done!$18.99$23.95Save $4.96
- Here's a complete printable unit for Middle School students on how to make nonfiction inferences based on R.CCR.3: Analyze how and why ideas develop and interact over the course of a text! It includes everything a teacher needs to Teach, Reteach & Enrich with built-in differentiation!All the w$10.97$13.97Save $3.00
- Your middle school students will enjoy using their knowledge of 8 different reading skills using these interactive project-based learning menus! Each resource is standards-based and ready to go!What's included:✔️ A processing menu with 2 options for students to practice the standards✔️ Graphic Organ$39.99$49.90Save $9.91
- Middle School ELA has never been easier with 122 of my printable and digital reading and writing materials for an entire year all in one amazing bundle! This contains absolutely everything you will find in my free curriculum and pacing guide for teaching reading and writing (even bell-ringers that$375.00$541.22Save $166.22
- You need to teach your Middle School Students the Reading Standards and make sure that there are practice activities, assessments, remediation, and enrichment activities, right? This printable bundle has EVERYTHING you need to teach your middle school students how to USE each of the 8 reading anchor$99.99$139.70Save $39.71
- You need to teach your Middle School Students the Reading Standards and make sure that there are practice activities, assessments, remediation and enrichment activities, right? This has EVERYTHING you need in both printable and digital format for the 8 Reading Anchor Standards! Your students will l$199.99$283.40Save $83.41
Help your Middle School students practice what they have learned about how to analyze idea development with this set! Students will use their knowledge to process key skills with a new text, take a quiz, and then either participate in re-teaching or enriching!
★ Processing task cards based on "High Court Reviews Insanity-Defense Case". (link is provided.)
This text is at a slightly higher level than the grade levels for which these notes are intended. This is because research has shown that texts with a little bit of a challenge is important if reading growth is expected. So while the texts may be a bit more challenging for a regular 6th grader, it is definitely within reach with some scaffolding. However, they are right on target for 7th and 8th graders. I think students will see it as a compliment when they are trusted with a more rigorous text.
★ A quiz with answer key to determine which students need more practice and which students are ready for enrichment.
★ Quiz includes an original text
★ A menu labeled "Enhancement" for those students who score below 80% on the quiz and need more practice.
★ A review video to complement the enhancement menu that can be placed on any password protected school learning management system like Google Classroom or Canvas
★ A menu labeled "Enrichment" for those students who score 80% or better.
★ Graphic Organizers and materials that match the menus
★ ANSWER KEYS
The entire process of practicing, assessing and reteaching/enriching would probably take up to 5 days to complete but when you're done you will have differentiated the process and the product for all your students!
Let's keep in touch!
© Mrs. Spangler in the Middle (Elizabeth [Lisa] Spangler) All rights reserved by the author.
Thanks and Enjoy!