Inspire your students to become young bird watchers!
Watch and listen
When you see a bird and hear it singing, the connection between the bird and the song tends to stick in your mind.
This PowerPoint will familiarize your students with
• the appearance and voices of 28 birds;
• birds’ silhouettes in flight;
• how fast birds fly;
• how high birds fly;
• the onomatopoetic imitations of birds` sounds;
• some tips about how to keep your pet bird quiet.
1. Click on the question mark to see the name of the bird.
2. Click on the i icon to see the onomatopoetic imitations of the bird`s song.
3. Click on the question mark to move to the next slide.
4. Use the pdf file as handouts, where students can tick the birds they see and hear.
No matter where we live, the songs of birds brighten up our days, inspire and delight us. I hope, this pptx will brighten up your day.
Thanks for checking out my product!