20 pages of activities and guidance notes to identify the point of view in a text and suggest alternative points of view.
(Australian Curriculum No ACELY1675)
These teacher resources provide thinking activities in which students use the story of Fantastic Mr Fox to identify the point of view in a text and suggest alternative points of view. The activities and guidance notes used include:
- Race writing
- Adjective cards – why do we love Mr Fox?
- Sociogram – Mr Fox, hero or villain?
- Critical thinking activity – Why do we see things from the point of view of Mr Fox?
- Speaker’s Corner
- Collaborative activity – Mr Fox, hero or villain?
- Critical thinking activity – analysing bias
- Hot Seat activities
- Relationship Maps