Engage, review and assess your student's knowledge of 3D shapes with this QR Code Hunt! All 18 QR codes are linked to colorful photographs of real world objects or riddles! See preview for examples.
* "All About Solid Shapes" recording page to chart the attributes of each shapes
* Pictures of shapes to cut and match the shape name
* 18 QR codes (13 photographs to identify 3D shapes in the real world and 5 riddles for students to identify the shape based on attributes given)
* 18 printable task cards as an alternate "Around the Room" activity
* Recording pages
* Answer Key
* Venn Diagram for students to compare two 3D shapes and their attributes
* Double Bubble Map
Shapes included: rectangular prism, triangular prism, cube, sphere, cylinder and cone.
Great way to integrate technology into your math stations or whole group review!
Interested on saving money with a growing bundle of year long Math QR Code Hunts?!
Math QR Code Hunts Growing Bundle
Feel free to email me with any questions. :)
TEKS 1.6E: Identify three-dimensional solids, including spheres, cones, cylinders, rectangular prisms
(including cubes), and triangular prisms, and describe their attributes using formal