Also included in
- The task cards in this bundle include concepts under the operations and algebraic thinking standards. The standards include; understanding division as an unknown factor, multiplication and division within 100, two-step word problems, and finding patterns in a multiplication chart. The unique set of$18.00$24.00Save $6.00
- This is not your average multiplication and division task card bundle. The resource also comes with and interactive notebook option with interactive notebook pockets and flip books for each volume. You can use the task cards in math centers, math rotations, small groups, for bell-ringers, etc... The$49.00$84.50Save $35.50
Use these identifying arithmetic patterns task cards in your third-grade math lessons. The are perfect for math centers, guided math, bell-ringers, and more! The cards come in PDF and Google™ digital version for distance learning, classroom, or homeschool use.
You can laminate the task cards for the ability to reuse each year. Have the students check their own answer with the answer key. Also, the task cards come with an interactive notebook pocket so the students can store the cards in their interactive math notebooks for future reference.
- 28-Identifying arithmetic patterns using the four operations task cards
- Interactive Notebook Pocket
- 28-Google™ Identifying arithmetic patterns using the four operations task cards Digital Version
⭐️⭐️Don't worry about the prep either, they are SUPER EASY to cut if you use a paper cutter. I have provided SUPER CLEAN CUTTING LINES if you decide not to mess with using them in their phone shape. It only takes me about 2 minutes to prep them with my paper cutter.⭐️⭐️
You can find both of these in my Bundle (IT'S AWESOME!)