This RL1.3 Unit was designed for students that required picture symbol text support when reading to better understand and comprehend the skills. This was VERY successful for my special needs and ELL students needed those additional visuals to connect the literacy skills of identifying characters, settings, and events.
This Unit Includes:
- Essential Outcomes for 3 grades (First, Second, Third)
- RL 1.3 Academic Vocabulary
- RL 1.3 Academic Vocabulary Picture Symbol Visuals
- 2 Different Sets of Question Stems/Reader’s Responses
- List of Guided Reading Text Books that Link to this specific skill (A-G)
* The Academic Vocabulary, visuals and Question Stems Reader’s Responses are used are used for grades for grades 1-3 to build foundational skills.
* Picture Symbol Text is used from Boardmaker Studio & Proloquo2Go
***~* Can also purchase a Full Unit Version with Modified Books/Text and Comprehension questions to practice these skills!*~***