Many children with autism and other language disorders find it hard to identify how they feel. This set of cards includes boards with emoticons, emotions faces, emotions body language and faces, and communication symbols; providing sufficient cards for different ages or levels of need.
These game boards are used like BINGO cards; the teacher calls out the label and students put markers on their cards. Usually 3 in a row wins, but you can also play to have students’ cards filled up.
❤️ There are 10 “smileys” faces game cards; 5 with text and 5 without.
❤️ There are 10 emotions faces; 5 with text and 5 without.
❤️ There are 10 emotions faces with body language cards; 5 with text and 5 without.
❤️ There are 10 SmartySymbol boards; 5 with text and 5 without.
❤️ Use whichever works for your students. Mix it up from 1 session to the next for generalization. You can use these for multiple sessions and with different levels of students.
• Helping Children Identify Their Feelings in Common Situations
• Identifying Feelings in Situations _ Telling How You Feel Cards & Game
• Social Communication Skills: Knowing What to Say & What Am I Thinking?
• Social Communication and Life Skills What to Say and Not Say in the Community
• Social Emotional Language Skills - Describe How You Feel, What You Do, Why