Also included in
- Feelings posters, calming cards and strips, activities, printables and more bundle!Many children benefit from visual support for communicating their feelings, emotions and needs. This collection of posters, emotions scales, calming cards, feelings activities, printables and more is based on strategi$15.00$18.75Save $3.75
- Feelings and Emotions activities, scales, storybook lessons, visuals and more! Teaching kids about identifying feelings, expressing and managing emotions? This bundle of feelings resources combines all Dealing-With-Feelings storybook lessons, visuals (feelings scales / thermometers, calming cards,$50.00$60.00Save $10.00
My kindergarten students loved acting out scenarios demonstrating various emotions using these fun, colorful (printed) puppets! The highlight was that they could easily change the facial expressions with the wipe of a cloth (or, in the updated option, turn of the roll).
I made the color set by attaching images to business size envelopes, laminating them and cutting the bottom open. My students loved using dry-erase markers to draw the expressions on their faces and make puppet shows.
Many students wanted to make their own to take home, so I printed black and white copies for paper bag puppets. More on this coming in a future post!
My laminated puppets on the envelopes are not as durable as I had hoped. I have decided to use them as teacher puppets, so I have added an update after the success of the North Pole and Nativity figures standing up to my class last winter (and being so easy to store in facial tissue boxes off-season). These are currently pictured in the preview.
This product is also available in two bundles:
- The #DWF Social-Emotional EVERYTHING Bundle! (Best deal - all future #DWF TpT products will be added here!)
- Feelings Emotions Visuals and Activities (various clip artists)
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!
Sample Dealing-With-Feelings free!
When I Feel Lonely | Color version with line art follow up (TpT Easel compatible)
More #DWF resources:
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Story Collection
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring girls!)
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring boys!)
- When I Feel Overwhelmed (Boys and Girls)
- Feelings Visuals and Activities: posters, calming cards and strips, activities, printables and more!
- Feelings Visuals to match DWF stories - Posters, Emotions Scales, Self-Regulation Strategies
- Feelings Visuals - Posters, Emotions Scales, Self-Regulation Strategies
- All About Feelings - The foundation book for the Dealing With Feelings Stories
- Dealing With Feelings Story: When I Feel Angry (starring girls)
- Feelings Sight-Word-Stages Reader "I am feeling..." Lv AB
- Sports theme digital, printable early literacy skill worksheets - creative, fun! K-1/2
- Kindergarten Language Math evidence of growth bundle
- Alphabet Letter Chart | Editable Slides with over 200 images!
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- Calendar numbers | Spring, St. Patrick's Day, April showers, Earth Day, Easter, Passover, May flowers
- Calendar numbers | Summer, Baseball, Soccer, 2D shapes, Back to School theme
- Learning Buddies Starter Pack
- The Kindergarten Start Up Bundle
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year! (Easel-ready!)
- The Complete Personal Alphabet BUNDLE with over 200 Images!
- Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log (Easel-ready!)
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
- The Kissing Hand - FREE printable follow-ups to ease separation anxiety!
- Feelings Crowns - brave transition FREE!
- Kind Kids 2 pack! (U.S.)
- Kind Kids 2 pack! (Canada)
- FREE! Remembrance Day / Veterans Day printable K-3!
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
feelings and emotions activities | feelings resources | feelings and emotions | feelings chart | feelings thermometer | identifying feelings and emotions | feelings activities | feelings stories | dramatic play | feelings BINGO | feelings worksheets | feelings visuals | calming strategies | emotions activities | Distance Learning