Engage your students with this high-interest math center that takes little prep and gives your students the extra practice they need when it comes to identifying visual fractions, fractions on a number line, or fractions of a set!
Check out the preview for details!
What's included with the fraction wheels:
- 7 different visual fraction wheels for identifying - some with fractions that are represented in different ways so that you can determine if your students truly understand.
- 4 different identifying fractions on a number line wheels - some with all the numbers labeled (except the missing one) and some with nothing labeled but 0 and 1 - they'd have to count hashmarks).
- 4 different identifying fractions of a set wheels - some with the sets having two different characteristics, while others only having one.
- 3 different mixed wheels (a mix of identifying fractions visually, on a number line, and fractions of a set).
- All fraction wheels are also offered in printer-friendly, black and white versions.
How this works:
Ahead of time teachers label wooden clothespins (found at dollar stores) with the answers to each multiplication wheel (provided). Then students practice matching the answer using the clothespins to the correct equation on the wheel.
Other Related Products You May Enjoy:
If you see ANYTHING that needs modifying, or if you have any questions, please contact me via the Q&A so I can help you right away. I take my product creation and your satisfaction very seriously! Thanks!
Earn FREE Resources!
It's very important to me that you provide feedback so that I may improve and create products you will use and love! Please consider leaving detailed feedback. Additionally, each time you provide feedback, you earn TpT credits. These can be taken off purchases so you can get items free!