After teaching idioms, this game is perfect in order to assess their understanding. This is a "I have, who has game". Students receive one card each (there are 26 cards). A student will read their example on their card. The person with the idiom for that example will then say "I have (idiom)." Then, that same student will read their example and so on. Please download the preview if you would like to see a sample of the game.
Other Figurative Language Resources:
- Writing A Free Verse Poem Activity FREEBIE
- Identifying Figurative Language
- Figurative Language Match Cards Activity
- Identifying Figurative Language-FREEBIE!
- Identifying Irony
- Identifying Oxymorons & Idioms
- Identifying Irony Game!
- Figurative Language FREEBIE: Similes & Metaphors
- Figurative Language "I Have Who Has" Game"