Identifying Letters and Letter Sounds Alphabet Game
Letter Salad will have your students learning the alphabet and matching letters as they "toss" the salad! Playing this alphabet game is a great small group activity that you can differentiate for your class. Students can identify uppercase and lowercase letters, match letters of the alphabet, and identify letter sounds in the big salad bowl!
Included are 72 colorful LEARNING THE ALPHABET GAME LETTER SALAD alphabet cards. You can have students find specific letters, match Uppercase & Lowercase letters, identify beginning sounds, match the letter & beginning sound, and practice writing the alphabet.
Plus, there are twelve LEARNING THE ALPHABET GAME LETTER SALAD Recording Sheets making it easy for teachers to differentiate learning for their class.
Use LETTER SALAD when you are assessing the letters and sounds your students know and which ones they need to practice.
Included in the LEARNING THE ALPHABET GAME LETTER SALAD:
- 26 UPPERCASE Letter Salad Cards
- 26 Lowercase Letter Salad Cards
- 26 Picture Sound Letter Salad Cards
- 3 Labels for Organizing Letter Salad Cards
- 2 Find a Letter Recording Sheets
- 2 "I Can Find UPPERCASE Letters" Recording Sheets
- 2 "I Can Find Lowercase Letters" Recording Sheets
- 4 "I Can Find Mixed Up Letters" (both Uppercase & Lowercase) Recording Sheets
- 2 "I Can Find Beginning Sounds" Recording Sheets
- How to Use Teacher's Guide
- Photographs of the Game Set-up
LEARNING THE ALPHABET GAME LETTER SALAD is for small groups, Morning Work, Table Time, and Independent Literacy Centers.
Looking for MORE Small Group Activities & Resources for Your Classroom:
ALPHABET GAMES for Back to School
DAYS of SCHOOL TEN FRAME CARDS
Follow LEARNING AT THE TEACHER TABLE TpT Store and be the first to know about new products and sales!
Earn FREE or Discounted Products:
By leaving feedback on your purchases, you can earn credits that will save you money on future TpT products!
1. Just go to your “My Purchases” page.
2. Leave a rating and comment for the product.
3. Earn credits to save you money on your next TpT purchase!