Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
One of our bestsellers. These no-prep fractions on a number line practice sheets are perfect for homework, sub-plans, math centers, and general practice to help you teach fractions.
You will receive several printable 2-page files grouped by topics and exam types. Each group has 15 worksheets with answer keys, organized and labelled into folders. Just pick a worksheet, print it and be ready for class.
Each set below has fifty worksheets available for download, giving you a total of 300 worksheets with answer keys.
a. Proper Fractions
- Identify the fractions between zero and one
- Locate the fractions on a number line between zero and one by drawing a circle (fraction line plot worksheets)
b. Mixed Numbers (fractions greater than one on a number line) - with all whole numbers labelled
- Identify the mixed number on the number line
- Draw a circle to locate the mixed number line
c. Mixed Numbers - Only zero and the closest whole number are labelled. (Ex. If fraction is 1 3/4, line is labelled on points 0 and 2)
- Identify the mixed number plotted on the number line
- Draw a circle to locate the mixed number on the line
d. Improper Fractions (with all whole numbers labelled)
- Identify the improper fractions on a number line line
- Draw a circle at the correct position to locate the improper fractions on a number line
e. Improper Fractions (only zero and the closest whole number are labelled. Ex. If fraction is 7/3, line is labelled on points 0 and 3)
- Identify the improper fraction shown
- Draw a circle, placing fractions on a number line
f. Combined Proper Fraction and Mixed Number
- Identify the fraction shown on each number line
- On the blank fraction number line, locate the fraction on the number line by drawing a circle on the correct position
Copyright © Marlon Dawas. All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her class. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.