Also included in
- Are you looking for engaging and interactive resources for distance learning? These interactive math task cards are the perfect tool for practice, review or assessment! Students complete using Google Slides by moving the highlighted shape to the correct response. Currently Includes 16 different skil$26.20$51.00Save $24.80
Practice identifying and counting coins with these interactive Google Slides task cards! Students simply drag and drop the green answer box to their answer choice. These 25 slides cover the following skills:
- identifying a penny, nickel, dime and quarter by name (5 cards)
- identifying a penny, nickel, dime and quarter by value (5 cards)
- counting a group of the same coins to find a total (5 cards)
- counting a group of 2 types of coins to find a total (5 cards)
- counting a group of mixed coins to find a total (5 cards)
This document will work with laptops or iPads. If you don't have access to Google Classroom, you can still use it as a PowerPoint presentation to share during a live or recorded video lesson.
What you need:
1. Internet access and a Google account.
2. A device to present the information to your students or individual devices and Google Classroom.
How the Process Works:
1. Click the link to access your digital resource.
2. When prompted, click to “Copy” the file. The link will automatically make a copy of the editable product that you purchased and add it to your Google Drive.
3. Move the file the drive folder of your choice, or share it to your school file.