Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Feelings stories for emotion identification and coping strategies!All About Feelings, When I Feel Sad, When I Feel Angry and When I Feel Frustrated are stories that help kids with identifying feelings and emotions by showing them examples of positive choices in managing strong feelings! They are the$20.00$24.25Save $4.25
- Feelings and Emotions activities, scales, storybook lessons, visuals and more! Teaching kids about identifying feelings, expressing and managing emotions? This bundle of feelings resources combines all Dealing-With-Feelings storybook lessons, visuals (feelings scales / thermometers, calming cards,$40.00$57.25Save $17.25
Teaching children about tricky feelings and emotions?
When I Feel Angry is a Dealing-With-Feelings story about recognizing, accepting and managing anger. Each book includes a color and black and white version, one starring boys, another girls. Ideal resources for teaching kindergarten and primary students about feelings!
Two versions of these stories are now included in each resource. The newest, horizontal version can still be printed, but can also be accessed through as an eBook story with one worksheet for follow-up (two spaces to draw, two text answer boxes). Tip: If you haven't yet registered your students on TpT Easel, simply open the story on a tablet and share with an online class as you would a picture book, or on your big screen in the classroom!
The Dealing-With-Feelings stories have been created to be more general than Social Stories and can be used by parents and educators to educate young children to recognize their feelings as normal and have strategies to try to manage the 'trickier' ones.
Also available in:
The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (BEST DEAL! All future DWF products will be added to this bundle) (Want to upgrade to the everything bundle? Simply purchase it, then contact TpT to request a refund for previous purchases of products contained within it!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Story Collection
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring girls!)
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring boys!)
Try Dealing-With-Feelings FREE!
Please click through on the links above for more detail, and to read the feedback that teachers have left after using the individual resources in this bundle!
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!
- Feelings Visuals and Activities: posters, calming cards and strips, activities, printables and more!
- Visual Schedule, centers cards and more!
- All About Feelings - The foundation book for the Dealing With Feelings Stories
- Dealing With Feelings 2 pack: When I Feel Overwhelmed (Boys and Girls)
- Dealing With Feelings 2 pack: When I Feel Anxious (Boys and Girls)
- Dealing With Feelings 2 pack: When I Feel Frustrated (Boys and Girls)
- Kind Kids 2 pack! (U.S.)
- Kind Kids 2 pack! (Canada)
- What Happy Kids Do! A Growth Mindset Storybook Lesson
- Kindergarten Language Math evidence of growth bundle
- Alphabet Letter Chart | Editable Slides with over 200 images!
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- Calendar numbers | Spring, St. Patrick's Day, April showers, Earth Day, Easter, Passover, May flowers
- Calendar numbers | Summer, Baseball, Soccer, 2D shapes, Back to School theme
- Learning Buddies Starter Pack
- The Kindergarten Start Up Bundle
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year! (Easel-ready!)
- The Complete Personal Alphabet BUNDLE with over 200 Images!
- Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log (Easel-ready!)
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
feelings and emotions | teaching about feelings | teaching about emotions | Special Education | Social Stories | Speech Therapy | Social Skills | Life Skills | feelings lessons | emotions lessons | anger | school counseling | feelings resources | children's books about feelings | When I Feel Angry | Distance Learning