Identifying, managing feelings and emotions: Anxious boys
- Easel Activity
Also included in
- Feelings and Emotions | When I Feel Anxious storybook lessons teach young students about identifying, accepting and managing anxiety. Each book includes a color and black and white version, one starring boys, another girls.Two versions of these stories are now included in each resource. The newest,Price $6.25Original Price $7.00Save $0.75
- Social emotional learning: Teaching students about recognizing, accepting and managing feelings emotions? Gently introduce lessons about feelings through relatable, no-prep stories, and reinforce positive options for managing emotions with visuals, fun follow up activities and games for a range of ePrice $45.00Original Price $61.25Save $16.25
- When I feel anxious (starring boys) are children's stories about recognizing, accepting and managing anxiety and sadness in the Dealing-With-Feelings series. I am pairing them now to coincide with the Back to School season!Two versions of these stories are now included in each resource. The newest,Price $6.25Original Price $7.00Save $0.75
- When I Feel Anxious and When I Feel Overwhelmed help kids identify, accept and manage tricky feelings. They are part of the Dealing-With-Feelings emotional regulation storybook lesson series. Two versions of the story are now included in this file. The newest, horizontal version can be accessed throPrice $11.20Original Price $14.00Save $2.80
Emotions: I use storybook lessons when teaching young kids about feelings.
When I feel anxious (starring boys) is a children's story about recognizing, accepting and managing anxiety, and is the latest addition to the Dealing-With-Feelings series.
Two versions of the story are now included in this file. The newest, horizontal version can be accessed through as an eBook story with one worksheet for follow-up (two spaces to draw, two text answer boxes). Tip: If you haven't yet registered your students on TpT Easel, simply open the story on a tablet and share with an online class as you would a picture book, or on your big screen in the classroom!
While similar to social stories (most often tailored for individual children with autism), the Dealing-With-Feelings stories are more general.
The Dealing-with-feelings stories have been created to be more general than Social Stories and can be used by parents and educators to educate young children to recognize their feelings as normal and have strategies to try to manage the 'trickier' ones.
Also included in…
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (Best deal - all future #DWF TpT products will be added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 4 pk: When I Feel Anx / Overwh (Boys and Girls)
- Dealing With Feelings 2 pack: When I Feel Anxious (Boys and Girls)
- Dealing With Feelings 2 pack: When I Feel Anxious / Sad (Boys)
Sample Dealing-With-Feelings free!
❤️ Dealing With many kinds of Feelings: FREE SAMPLE
❤️ When I Feel Lonely (TpT Easel compatible)
❤️ SEL activity: Feelings word and picture match (TpT Easel compatible)
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!)
More #DWF resources:
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Story Collection
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring girls!)
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring boys!)
- When I Feel Overwhelmed (Boys and Girls)
- Feelings Visuals and Activities: posters, calming cards and strips, activities, printables and more!
- Feelings Visuals to match DWF stories - Posters, Emotions Scales, Self-Regulation Strategies
- Feelings Visuals - Posters, Emotions Scales, Self-Regulation Strategies
- All About Feelings - The foundation book for the Dealing With Feelings Stories
- Dealing With Feelings Story: When I Feel Angry (starring girls)
- ✨SEE WHAT'S NEW!✨
- ✅The Sight-Word-Stages Lv aa-B readers w/ follow-ups (color for classroom library, or use on tablet; differentiate by printing line-art versions, TpT Easel compatible) ✅
- ✐ More K/1 Literacy!
- ❤️All Dealing-With-Feelings SEL Resources❤️
- ❤️ The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! BEST VALUE! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- ☻☺ Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- ➪ The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- ☀ Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- ❤️ Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at im@ThatFunReadingTeacher.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
my blog - That Fun Reading Teacher.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Feelings | Emotions | Special Education | Primary | Social Stories | Speech Therapy | Printable | Stories | Homeschool | Social Skills | Life Skills | picture books | story books | When I feel anxious | When I feel worried | story about anxiety | story about worrying | Distance Learning