Identifying, managing feelings and emotions: Overwhelmed
Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- Feelings & Emotions | Social skills, regulation lessons, tools & activitiesThis mega bundle of social skills / regulation lessons, tools & activities combines all Dealing-With-Feelings storybook lessons, visuals (feelings scales / thermometers, calming cards, posters), games and activitiPrice $48.00Original Price $60.00Save $12.00
- When I Feel Anxious and When I Feel Overwhelmed help kids identify, accept and manage tricky feelings. They are part of the Dealing-With-Feelings emotional regulation storybook lesson series. Two versions of the story are now included in this file. The newest, horizontal version can be accessed throPrice $11.20Original Price $14.00Save $2.80
Two feelings / emotions storybook lessons are included in the When I Feel Overwhelmed pack - one starring girls and the other starring boys. Every Dealing With Feelings (#DWF) story comes in color and line art versions and includes a follow up worksheet.
The Dealing With Feelings children's storybook lesson teach kids how to recognize when they are feeling overwhelmed, and offer a variety of choices for managing it through the characters.
Two versions of the story are now included in this file. The newest, horizontal version can be accessed through as an eBook story with one worksheet for follow-up (two spaces to draw, two text answer boxes). Tip: If you haven't yet registered your students on TpT Easel, simply open the story on a tablet and share with an online class as you would a picture book, or on your big screen in the classroom!
With both a color version to keep in the classroom, and black and white version for coloring, the intention of the Dealing With Feelings series is to show rather than tell children appropriate options for handling emotions.
The Dealing-with-feelings stories have been created to be more general than Social Stories and can be used by parents and educators to educate young children to recognize their feelings as normal and have strategies to try to manage the 'trickier' ones.
These storybook lessons are included in:
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (Best deal - all future #DWF TpT products will be added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 4 pk: When I Feel Anx / Overwh (Boys and Girls)
Sample Dealing-With-Feelings free!
❤️ When I Feel Lonely (TpT Easel compatible)
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!)
- ✨SEE WHAT'S NEW!✨
- ✅The Sight-Word-Stages Lv aa-B readers w/ follow-ups (color for classroom library, or use on tablet; differentiate by printing line-art versions, TpT Easel compatible) ✅
- ✐ More K/1 Literacy!
- ❤️All Dealing-With-Feelings SEL Resources❤️
- ❤️ The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! BEST VALUE! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- ☻☺ Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- ➪ The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- ☀ Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- ❤️ Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at im@ThatFunReadingTeacher.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
feelings and emotions | teaching about feelings | teaching about emotions | Special Education | Primary | Social Stories | Speech Therapy | Social Skills | Life Skills | feelings lessons | emotions lessons | overwhelmed | school counseling | feelings resources | children's books about feelings | Distance Learning