Also included in
- Two feelings / emotions storybook lessons are included in the When I Feel Overwhelmed pack - one starring girls and the other starring boys. Every Dealing With Feelings (#DWF) story comes in color and line art versions and includes a follow up worksheet.The Dealing With Feelings children's storybook$6.25$7.00Save $0.75
- Feelings and Emotions activities, scales, storybook lessons, visuals and more! Teaching kids about identifying feelings, expressing and managing emotions? This bundle of feelings resources combines all Dealing-With-Feelings storybook lessons, visuals (feelings scales / thermometers, calming cards,$40.00$57.25Save $17.25
- When I Feel Anxious and When I Feel Overwhelmed are two of the more recent Emotional Regulation stories in the Dealing-With-Feelings series. Two versions of the story are now included in this file. The newest, horizontal version can be accessed through TpT Easel as an eBook story with one worksheet$11.20$14.00Save $2.80
Feelings and Emotions | When I Feel Overwhelmed story - starring girls!
This is a Dealing With Feelings children's storybook lesson that teaches kids how to recognize when they are feeling overwhelmed, and understanding a variety of choices for managing it through the characters.
Two versions of the story are now included in this file. The newest, horizontal version can be accessed through TpT Easel as an eBook story with one worksheet for follow-up (two spaces to draw, two text answer boxes). Tip: If you haven't yet registered your students on TpT Easel, simply open the story on a tablet and share with an online class as you would a picture book, or on your big screen in the classroom!
With both a color version to keep in the classroom, and black and white version for coloring, the intention of the Dealing With Feelings series is to show rather than tell children appropriate options for handling emotions.
The Dealing-with-feelings stories have been created to be more general than Social Stories and can be used by parents and educators to educate young children to recognize their feelings as normal and have strategies to try to manage the 'trickier' ones.
This storybook lesson is included in:
Sample Dealing-With-Feelings free!
I invite you read the feedback on the individual feelings resources in this bundle that teachers have left after using them.
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!
- When I Feel Overwhelmed (starring boys)
- When I Feel Anxious (Boys and Girls)
- When I Feel Anxious / Sad - Girls
- When I Feel Anxious / Sad - Boys
- Feelings Visuals and Activities: posters, calming cards and strips, activities, printables and more!
- Feelings / Emotions BINGO game (30 cards included)!
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring girls!)
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring boys!)
- The Kissing Hand - FREE printable follow-ups to ease separation anxiety!
- Feelings Crowns - brave transition FREE!
- Kindness bulletin board and picture book lessons
- Kind Kids 2 pack! (U.S.)
- Kind Kids 2 pack! (Canada)
- ANZAC Day Kindness
- What Happy Kids Do! A Growth Mindset Storybook Lesson
- FREE! Remembrance Day / Veterans Day printable K-3!
- Visual Schedule, centers cards and more!
- This is Super, Special Me!
- Kindergarten Language Math evidence of growth bundle
- Alphabet Letter Chart | Editable Slides with over 200 images!
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- Calendar numbers | Spring, St. Patrick's Day, April showers, Earth Day, Easter, Passover, May flowers
- Calendar numbers | Summer, Baseball, Soccer, 2D shapes, Back to School theme
- Learning Buddies Starter Pack
- The Kindergarten Start Up Bundle
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year! (Easel-ready!)
- The Complete Personal Alphabet BUNDLE with over 200 Images!
- Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log (Easel-ready!)
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Feelings and Emotions | When I Feel Overwhelmed story | girls | teaching about feelings | teaching about emotions | Special Education | Primary | Social Stories | Speech Therapy | Social Skills | Life Skills | feelings lessons | emotions lessons | overwhelmed | school counseling | feelings resources | children's books about feelings | Distance Learning