Identifying, managing feelings and emotions: sad, frustrated, angry girls bundle
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Nurture positive emotional well-being with the 1st seven titles in the Dealing-With-Feelings series! Teach your students to identify, accept and manage emotions in a positive way through relatable characters! Communicating about feelings is an important part of Social Emotional Learning, but is chalPrice $20.00Original Price $24.25Save $4.25
- Social emotional learning: Teaching students about recognizing, accepting and managing feelings emotions? Gently introduce lessons about feelings through relatable, no-prep stories, and reinforce positive options for managing emotions with visuals, fun follow up activities and games for a range of ePrice $38.25Original Price $61.25Save $23.00
Social emotional learning | Feelings girls
Teaching girls about identifying feelings, managing and expressing emotions? These storybook lessons help kids with identifying feelings and emotions by showing them examples of positive choices in managing strong feelings and are the first three starring girls of the Dealing-With-Feelings Series:
- When I feel sad - Dealing With Feelings storybook lesson (starring girls)
- When I feel angry - a Dealing With Feelings storybook lesson (starring girls)
- When I feel frustrated-a Dealing With Feelings storybook lesson (starring girls)
Two versions of these stories are now included in each resource. The newest, horizontal version can still be printed, but can also be accessed through as an eBook story with one worksheet for follow-up (two spaces to draw, two text answer boxes). Tip: If you haven't yet registered your students on TpT Easel, simply open the story on a tablet and share with an online class as you would a picture book, or on your big screen in the classroom!
Communicating about feelings is an important part of Social Emotional Learning, but is challenging for individuals without the vocabulary or who struggle with oral language. The Dealing-With-Feelings stories teach kids through gender-specific characters who model how to identify, accept and manage tricky emotions in a variety of ways.
While similar to social stories (most often tailored for individual children with autism), the Dealing-With-Feelings stories are more general and applicable to a wider audience.
Sample Dealing-With-Feelings free!
❤️ Dealing With many kinds of Feelings: FREE SAMPLE
❤️ When I Feel Lonely (TpT Easel compatible)
❤️ SEL activity: Feelings word and picture match (TpT Easel compatible)
Also available in...
- Dealing With Feelings 7 Story Collection
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (Best deal - all future #DWF TpT products will be added here!)
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!
- ✨SEE WHAT'S NEW!✨
- ✅The Sight-Word-Stages Lv aa-B readers w/ follow-ups (color for classroom library, or use on tablet; differentiate by printing line-art versions, TpT Easel compatible) ✅
- ✐ More K/1 Literacy!
- ❤️All Dealing-With-Feelings SEL Resources❤️
- ❤️ The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! BEST VALUE! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- ☻☺ Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- ➪ The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- ☀ Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- ❤️ Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at im@ThatFunReadingTeacher.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
my blog - That Fun Reading Teacher.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
feelings and emotions | teaching about feelings | teaching about emotions | Special Education | Primary | Social Stories | Speech Therapy | Social Skills | Life Skills | feelings lessons | emotions lessons | Bundle | sadness | anger | frustration | school counseling | feelings resources | children's books about feelings | Distance Learning | Social emotional learning | Feelings girls