Also included in
- Feelings stories for emotion identification and coping strategies!All About Feelings, When I Feel Sad, When I Feel Angry and When I Feel Frustrated are stories that help kids with identifying feelings and emotions by showing them examples of positive choices in managing strong feelings! They are the$20.00$24.25Save $4.25
- Social emotional learning | Feelings girlsTeaching girls about identifying feelings, managing and expressing emotions? These storybook lessons help kids with identifying feelings and emotions by showing them examples of positive choices in managing strong feelings and are the first three starring gi$8.50$10.50Save $2.00
- Teaching children about dealing with feelings and emotions? When I Feel Sad is about recognizing, accepting and managing sadness. Each book includes a color and black and white version, one starring boys, another girls. Ideal resources for teaching kindergarten and primary students about feelings!Tw$6.25$7.00Save $0.75
- When I feel anxious (starring girls) are children's stories about recognizing, accepting and managing anxiety and sadness in the Dealing-With-Feelings series. Color and black and white version are included, starring girls.Two versions of these stories are now included in each resource. The newest, h$6.25$7.00Save $0.75
- Feelings and Emotions activities, scales, storybook lessons, visuals and more! Teaching kids about identifying feelings, expressing and managing emotions? This bundle of feelings resources combines all Dealing-With-Feelings storybook lessons, visuals (feelings scales / thermometers, calming cards,$50.00$60.00Save $10.00
Feelings and Emotions | When I feel sad - starring girls
Emotions: When I feel Sad - starring girls! This is a Dealing With Feelings children's storybook lesson that teaches about recognizing, accepting and managing sadness through female characters.
Two versions of these stories are now included in each resource. The newest, horizontal version can still be printed, but can also be accessed through as an eBook story with one worksheet for follow-up (two spaces to draw, two text answer boxes). Tip: If you haven't yet registered your students on TpT Easel, simply open the story on a tablet and share with an online class as you would a picture book, or on your big screen in the classroom!
With both a color version to keep in the classroom, and black and white version for coloring, the intention of the Dealing With Feelings series is to show rather than tell children appropriate options for handling emotions.
The Dealing-with-feelings stories have been created to be more general than Social Stories and can be used by parents and educators to educate young children to recognize their feelings as normal and have strategies to try to manage the 'trickier' ones.
Sample Dealing-With-Feelings free!
When I Feel Lonely | Color version with line art follow up (TpT Easel compatible)
Also available in:
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (BEST DEAL! All future DWF products will be added to this bundle) (Want to upgrade to the everything bundle? Simply purchase it, then contact TpT to request a refund for previous purchases of products contained within it!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Story Collection
- Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring girls!)
- Dealing With Feelings 2 pack: When I Feel Sad (Boys and Girls)
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!
More #DWF resources:
- Feelings Visuals and Activities: posters, calming cards and strips, activities, printables and more!
- Dealing With Feelings Story: When I Feel Sad (starring boys)
- Feelings Visuals to match DWF stories - Posters, Emotions Scales, Self-Regulation Strategies
- Feelings Visuals - Posters, Emotions Scales, Self-Regulation Strategies
- All About Feelings - The foundation book for the Dealing With Feelings Stories
- Dealing With Feelings Story: When I Feel Angry (starring girls)
- Dealing With Feelings 2 pack: When I Feel Anxious (Boys and Girls)
- Feelings Sight-Word-Stages Reader "I am feeling..." Lv AB
- Sports theme digital, printable early literacy skill worksheets - creative, fun! K-1/2
- Kindergarten Language Math evidence of growth bundle
- Alphabet Letter Chart | Editable Slides with over 200 images!
- Digital Early Literacy Assessment Slides
- Calendar numbers | Spring, St. Patrick's Day, April showers, Earth Day, Easter, Passover, May flowers
- Calendar numbers | Summer, Baseball, Soccer, 2D shapes, Back to School theme
- Learning Buddies Starter Pack
- The Kindergarten Start Up Bundle
- The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year! (Easel-ready!)
- The Complete Personal Alphabet BUNDLE with over 200 Images!
- Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log (Easel-ready!)
- Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
- The Kissing Hand - FREE printable follow-ups to ease separation anxiety!
- Feelings Crowns - brave transition FREE!
- Kind Kids 2 pack! (U.S.)
- Kind Kids 2 pack! (Canada)
- FREE! Remembrance Day / Veterans Day printable K-3!
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
Feelings and Emotions | When I feel sad story | girls | teaching about feelings | teaching about emotions | Special Education | Primary | Social Stories | Speech Therapy | When I Feel Sad | Printable | Stories | Homeschool | Social Skills | Life Skills | picture books | story books | Sad girl | feelings resources | Distance Learning