These 31 idiom pages are versatile:
- Use pages to create a colorful and educational bulletin board
- Have students work on pages in class or send them home as a family project.
- Combine pages to create an "Idiom Book" for your class library.
- Extend the activity by having a "Dress as Your Idiom Day" in class.
- Print Idiom pages.
- Give each student an idiom sheet.
- For fun: Lay them out and let students pick.
- In the “left box”: Students draw a picture of their idiom.
- In the “right box”: Students can write in words what the idiom actually means, draw a picture of what the idiom actually means or do both -YOU DECIDE !!
**Click the Green * to follow me**