Teach or review 30 idioms using real-life photographs as visual clues to help students recognize the idiomatic expression. There are 2 PPTs included. One PPT uses photos only and the other PPT uses photos plus word clues to prompt students. The printables come with and without capitalized words used as clues. You can choose the version that best meets the needs of your students. The PPT slides are used as bingo calling cards when playing the bingo game. Great for exercising critical thinking skills!
The first thumbnail shows several PPT slides so you can check out how much fun it is to look at the photo, read the meaning, and identify the idiom. The other two thumbnails show several of the bingo pages. Check out the preview to see how the different options work and to view the student printables and teacher information page.
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Idioms PPT with 30 phrases and real-life photos (33 slides)
• Idioms PPT with 30 phrases and real-life photos with word clues (33 slides)
• Idioms Chart, BW & color (2 pages)
• Idioms Chart with Blanks for interaction with PPT, with and without capitalization (2 pages)
• Favorite Idiom student worksheet (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• Choose-and-cut card with idiom choices, with and without capitalization (2 pages)
• Teacher Ideas and Levels Chart (2 pages)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Click here to see more fun and educational PowerPoints
in my store.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!