Idioms Activity Pack
An idiom is an expression or phrase where the phrase has a different meaning than the literal meaning of the individual words.
Included in this spring activity pack:
- A fun matching activity for children which will help to build vocabulary
- Draw an idiom doodle frame sheets (would make a great display!)
- Which idiom means…? An activity to demonstrate understanding of different idioms
- Fill in the blanks idiom activity
- Underline and rewrite the idioms
- Idioms for story starters sheets
- Idiom explorers sheets
- Answer Sheets
Lots of opportunities for paired talk, children explaining their choices, reasoning and writing!