The meaning of Idioms. This product is great for working on VAAP idiom meanings for students with Autism, Intellectual delays, English Language Learners and early learners. In this adapted book student will match the meaning of the idiom to the correct idiom. Cut the pages in half (except the last page) and laminate, cut out the pictures and velcro or tape choices on the blank squares.
The following Idioms are covered
- It is raining cats and dogs
- Bring It is raining cats and dogs. home the bacon
- Chasing rainbows
- On cloud 9
- What is new?
- Speaking of the Devil
- Best thing since sliced bread
- Costs an arm and a leg
- Hit the nail on the head
- A penny for your thoughts
- Feeling under the weather
- Don't let the cat out out of the bag