This set includes two sets of task cards for researching and practicing idioms. Set 1 has 32 multiple choice cards. Set 2 has 28 task cards that asks students to use each idiom correctly in a sentence.
4 bonus practice worksheets included!
A blank answer sheet is included that can be used for recording answers.
Ideas for using these task cards:
1) For small group instruction.
2) Use as assessment for checking student's ability
to move on to the next skill.
3) Set out for use by those who finish their
4) Use for partner work. Students choose a card
and their partner works the problem out on a white
board or scrap paper. Check each other's answers.
5) Use these as a part of whole class lessons.
6) Play Scoot!