can be fun to teach! If you are teaching figurative language and idioms, these task cards provide students practice finding idioms and determining the meaning of the idioms. This works great as a center activity or as practice for upcoming assessments. There are 10 task cards with a recording sheet. The answer key is included.
Other figurative language resources you might like:
• Figurative Language Posters
• Figurative Language PowerPoint Presentation
• Figurative Language Task Cards
Other resources to use during the month of March:
• My Lucky Day: Narrative Writing Activity
• March Writing Bundle
• Parts of Speech Task Cards: St. Patrick's Day Theme
Be sure to follow my store to get updates on the newest products. All new products will be 50% off for the first 24 hours.
Thank you for visiting my store!